Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Adding Layers

Good Morning. Today is a great day for The Desert Beckons. We will be adding another layer to our little retail cake we're baking here in Wheeling, West Virginia.

I've been Twittering about the shop for a while and just recently learned how to attach a photo, hashtags, etc. (thanks Missy) Most of you, I'm sure, know how to use this knowledge. It's all new to me, but I love learning and doing. Those of you following me on Twitter, I thank you very much. Keep following, cuz' there's more, lots more.

Today, we will be adding the Etsy layer. What's Etsy? It's a very cool artisan community where the merchandise is made by hand. There are something like 30,000 people selling on Etsy and you can find unique - one-of-a-kind items. It's really soup to nuts variety and if you haven't been to the site yet, go now. Trust. You'll love it.

Yesterday, Ami worked her little fingies off, getting the pics taken for Etsy. We included as much as we could, 2 of the pieces sold while she was in the process of photographing them. Yeah!!!!!
Today, we will start to list the merchandise. I'm not sure how long this will take, but my goal is to get several items listed so that you can get a good picture of the collection and the variety of beads I offer in the Bead Shop.

I'll post back as soon as I can.
take care
yours in rocks and beads,
kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment