Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Morning!



I am very happy to report that The Desert Beckons has officially launched it's position in the artisan community known as Etsy.
Yesterday we listed 10 jewelry items! We will continue to list daily, as there are numerous delicious pieces that we're so excited to show.

Amy :-), is working diligently on smoothing out the kinks and I want everyone to know that she has made a huge contribution to this project AND it would not have gotten off the ground so smoothly without her. Thank you Amy! You are indeed a great friend to thedesertbeckons!

If you look at the site, it states my form of payment to be: cash, check, paypal, money orders

We will be including, today, that we also accept: VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC in addition to the above mentioned forms. We accidently left that out . . .


Other News
There are tons of rock pics that Amy took that I intend to start including in the blog so that we can get to my other favorite passion, rocks/gemstones/minerals!
I can't wait to start sharing the rock shop with all of you.
Stay tuned and let me know what your thinking


yours in rocks and beads,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment