Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Thoughts!

Good Morning! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!

I've been busy in the bead shop making jewelry for customers and for Etsy.com/thedesertbeckons. I've seen my customers become fantastic designers, whose creations could be sold at the finest retailers. I'm so blown away by everyones' enthusiasm and willingness to spread the word about the shop. My biggest compliment is being thanked for opening my store here in the Ohio Valley. My customers are special people that way, they are grateful for The Desert Beckons experience and I love that!

We will be posting more items on Etsy today ("lord willing & the crick don't rise . . . ")

Everyone, keep your holiday cheer riding high and I hope all the best for everyone this season!

Yours in beads and rocks,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment