Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts

Last week was very busy here at The Desert Beckons!
The store was bustling with Holiday shoppers, Ami was busy tickling the keyboard for Etsy.com/thedesertbeckons, I was making jewelry for customers' Holiday gifts . . . it was all happening at the same time . . .

This Season has been so wonderful to us and I am especially greatful for the gift of new friends this year. My Christmas has already come . . . Lucky me, Lucky us!

Bain and I will be heading across the great state of West Virginia to my fathers house for a good old fashion family Christmas . . . think "Red Rider BB Gun" . . . I'll be looking for one under the tree! Really, not, but I do wish for the magic Ralphie got . . . What do you wish for?

When the Holidays calm down, I will be concentrating on posting segments that include the rock shop, so please stay tuned....

Heading into the shop after this, 2 groups are expected today for jewelry making and I've got my own gift list to complete . . .

I hope you all are having a wonderful Season! Be Safe and Have a Blast!

yours in rocks and beads,
kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment