Monday, February 14, 2011

February

Happy Valentine's Day! This month has been a whirlwind of activity. The stock was held up so I'm behind the 8ball on that front. People are coming in to see the new stock and they're loving everything!!! I'm happiest in February because it's my birth month. I'm an Aquarian - dyed in the wool. I'm in my element right now. I'm also a rabbit, so I have a new lease on life. I'm not sweating the small stuff. I'm not worrying so much. I'm keeping my wits about me. This is not me. This is a new me. I don't get it, but I'm not searching for the why.

Amethyst is February's' birthstone. Carry a piece to aid in your communication with others. If you are sad, it will lift you up. If you are grieving, it helps you get through the day. If you have people in your life you deal with that are confrontational, Amethyst will smooth these interactions. It's truly one of the "best all around" minerals and you should never leave home without it. If you want to amplify it's properties, add a copper piece (a penny will do the trick) or wear Copper and Amethyst together.

more on Copper later - it's quickly becoming a pet metal of mine....

yours in rocks and beads,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment